Thursday, November 4, 2010

The rain, on the plain, in spain?

I am looking outside, to the back porch, and it looks glorious. Yes it is rainy and gloomy, but I quite like it. I'm glad the weather has gone down, though I no longer have enough fat to keep me warm...

A week after the last post, I had some stomach problems (it hurt a little for a day or so) because I think I ate too many tangerines and clementines that week...so I haven't had any since then. I also had a bad day when I ate too much steak one day. So I guess even if I'm trying to gain weight quickly, it wont come.

My iron levels are still too high - which is ironic right? Because most Asians I know are anemic, and lacking what I have in surplus. So tomorrow I will go to the hospital again and they will try to draw a pint of blood to throw away so it can lower my iron levels. I'm praying hard that it will succeed, because last time we tried this, they poked me FIVE times before giving up because apparently none of my veins (which are over used) will take in a iv needle. SIGH.

Well, nothing much on my end. Last time I checked my blood, my red blood cells were low - I don't know why since they've been normal for a while...But anyways, hopefully when I'm a little stronger, I will be able to attend church again! Yay! I'm very excited, since I think maybe that goal can be achieved this month. So I'm hoping to see some of you at church, yay!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment